Terms and Conditions for Participation in
- Signing and sending participation form, participant agree to adhere strictly to the discipline of the program and abide by the directions of the organizers at all times during the program.
- All payments / remittances to be made in favour of "STIKAGE", payable at Delhi.
- Every care will be taken to ensure safety during the program. However, in case of any accident, illness, injury and such other unforeseen events, the organizers "STIKAGE", co-organizers or its staff will not be held responsible in any way.
- Any equipment / articles issued to the participant by the organizers for the program will be returned immediately after completing the program or as may be decided by the organizers, failing which the full cost of the equipment / articles will be charged.
- "STIKAGE" reserves the right to increase the program price, change the number of days or trek / tour route if the situation so desires due to unforeseen reasons.
- "STIKAGE" reserves the right to reject any application.
- The program cost excludes any kind of personal expenses such as STD calls, laundry, and personal sight seeing, personal board and lodging.
- All disputes subject to Delhi jurisdiction strictly.
In case of Cancellation, the participation fee will be refunded after making the following deductions:-
- Notice of less than 30 days (from departure date of program): Half fee will be refunded
- Notice of less than 15 days (from departure date of program): No refund.
- No refund will be given to people who are unable to complete the trek or abandon it due to any reasons.